Copier Repair Las Vegas NV
– Making a Difference with Our Expertise by Clear Choice Technical Services
You lose money and valuable time whenever an office equipment breaks down. Clear Choice Technical Services has made it a mission to prevent such kind of problems for our all of our clients nationwide. We have more than 60 service locations in the US. Our expert fleet has more than 6,000 members dedicated to the finest customer service.
Copier Leasing Las Vegas NV:
Leasing from Us will Give Your Business Utmost Advantage
Not all leasing offers are the same. Some may promise low prices, but the contract binds you to something more exorbitant with their annual increases and conditions.
Others offer easy payment options, but their equipment fail to meet your company’s expectations.
With Clear Choice Technical Services, you can select the copier you need from the world’s most trusted brands at a price you can afford. Choice of payment terms are in accordance with what your budget allows. What’s more, we are providing you with a service agreement that will ensure you won’t run out of supplies and your copying machine will keep on running efficiently for as long as you need its highest performance.
It is also within your decision if you want to keep on benefiting from the latest technological advancements through a copier upgrade.
We believe and thrive based on the most excellent service and products we can provide at an affordable cost.
Copier Rental Las Vegas NV:
You can Easily Afford even the Most Prestigious Brands
Here are the world-famous brands that we offer at affordable prices whether you want to lease or rent a copying machine for a very short period of time:
- Konica Minolta
- HP Laserjet
- Pitney Bowes
Aside from a trusted brand, it’s also important to know what specific functions and features you need from a copying machine:
- Paper supply/volume. A copier that’s been designed for individual use has a paper tray capacity of 100 sheets only. Meanwhile, higher-end copiers have trays and multi-level cassettes that can accommodate more than 2,000 sheets. Reloading a tray requires time and effort. This is why it’s important to know your office’s production volume per month. This way, you can determine the volume and paper capacity you require and select the right copier.
- Paper size. With a low-end copier, it usually processes only standard and legal sized papers. With high-performing models, they can print on multiple paper sizes including envelopes and large media.
- Print and copy speeds. Print speed is measured in terms of the number of pages per minute or ppm. Copy speed is the scanning speed of a copier. Some digital copying machines can print 100 ppm.
- Toner. Weigh the cost of the kind of cartridges you’ll be using, as well. There’s the monochrome or black toner which is much cheaper. Color cartridges are very expensive, that’s why you must assess how much color copies you need to produce.
- Memory. This feature can facilitate photocopying operation, especially if you have a big workload. You can select the suitable memory size based on the amount of data you will be processing.
- More Digital Features. Additional features may include scanning, automatic document feeding, faxing, networking, editing, and tighter security.
- Advanced Digital Features. Production copiers feature more advanced capabilities for larger commercial needs needs such as collating, stapling, binding, and saddle stitching. These models also have the highest resolutions.
Copier Maintenance Service Las Vegas NV:
Save More Time and Money with Our Service Contract
We ensure high performance of your office equipment through expert preventive maintenance. Our team of expert technicians routinely visits our clients’ offices to make sure that their machines are always in the best of conditions.
Should you choose to invest on a new equipment, you can also ask us for the best ones you can rely on. Our company also sells top of the line office equipment, softwares, and supplies..
You can choose from the following products:
- Fax Machines
- Photo & Document Scanners
For other guaranteed services such as Document Management Solutions, Managed Print Services, and full IT support, you can always consult our company and get the best quote.
Best price guarantee when you call (702) 323-0606! You’ll get numerous business advantages through our One-Stop-Shop!